Introducing! MBG Subscribe Us Blogger Template for Subdomain Users
Every other blogger has his/her own choices and many did not like it to appear into sidebar, footer as a gadget or into a static page but they wanted it to install into a new blogger blog by using custom sub domain.
- Must Read…
- Frequently Asked Question For Blogger Subscription Box
- Q.1 Why Should I add a Subscription Box?
- Q.2 Is there any positive or negative impacts on SEO by using Subscription Form
- Q.3 Why should I use Subscribe Us Form as A Blogger Template on Sub Domain?
- Q.4 Is the Subscription Box Safe from SPAM?
- Our Recommended Blogger Widgets
2. MBG Contact Us Blogger Template for Sub domain Users
Actually, When we thought about a blogger template which we can use on our sub domain like subscribe.yourdomain.com then there is nothing on web for blogger users. We have searched many pages on google for finding subscribe us blogger template but cant find anything related to this topic. So today we are here with a big solution for all of you, also this is a big solution for us. We are launching our Second Blogger template which is for those users who want to use sub domain.
Have some questions related to Subscription Box?
Frequently Asked Question For Blogger Subscription Box
Q.1 Why Should I add a Subscription Box?
Adding a Subscription Box will make it easy for your readers to get latest updates of your blog directly into their mail box. It is also very helpful for Blog admin because it can increase your followers on Feedburner. As you know very increasing in followers is a good signal for your blog.
Q.2 Is there any positive or negative impacts on SEO by using Subscription Form
This is more of a personal choice. Another thing to note is that, the regular sidebar subscription form doesn’t currently support mobile templates. So if you want the subscription form to be supported on mobile templates as well, then it might be a better option to move the blogger subscription form to another blog by using sub domain of your top level domain.
Q.3 Why should I use Subscribe Us Form as A Blogger Template on Sub Domain?
Yes, this is a good question. Generally newbies are using Subscription form on Sidebar, footer or on a static page but using subscription box on a sub domain attract your readers and increase your feed subscribers because it looks professional. Many Pro Blog like MBT, BG are using sub domain for subscription form.
Q.4 Is the Subscription Box Safe from SPAM?
Mostly yes. Blogger has taken enough care to prevent automated comment spam. Buy you can never prevent human spammers!
Before downloading this template see live demo of this blogger template. Now, If you are interested into using this template on your blogger blog then download this template from below Download button.
- First, You have to change Main Menu Links which you want to use. Search for
- Now change all links which is near to Back to Top button. For doing this change search for
- Must Change Two times Feedburner id with your’s. For changing Feedburner id Search for
- For Changing Second time Feedburner id you have to search for
Note : Only Change MyBloggerGuides with your Feedburner ID.
- Add Some Gadgets on Footer Bar by going to Layout section.
Note : After Uploading Blogger Template, You must have to change Blogger Mobile Template Setting to – No, Show desktop template on Mobile Devices. See below Screenshot.
Our Recommended Blogger Widgets
- WordPress Like Floating Social Sharing Widget for Blogger with Counter.
- AllInOne Admin Box Widget with Social buttons and Subscription Box.
- Add Sticky Notification Bar To Blogger with Show/Hide Button.
- Stylish Contact Form For Blogger! Add to Static Page, Responsive & Pro Version.
- Cute & Stylish Email Popup Subscription Widget.