MBG Contact US Blogger Template For SubDomain Users
Every other blogger has his/her own choices and many did not like it to appear into sidebar, footer as a gadget or into a static page but they wanted it to install into a new blogger blog by using custom sub domain.
- Must Read…
- Frequently Asked Question For Blogger Contact Form
- Q.1 Why Should I add a Contact Form?
- Q.2 Is there any positive or negative impacts on SEO by using Contact Form
- Q.3 Why should I use Contact Form as A Blogger Template on Sub Domain?
- Q.4 Where will the contact form messages be delivered to?
- Q.5 Is the Contact form Safe from SPAM?
- Our Recommended Blogger Widgets
Actually, Blogger users were gifted back in 2013 when official Blogger Contact form widget was introduced along with other awesome features in blogger dashboard. By this way we got a huge pain relief from using other third party contact form widgets.
Have some questions related to contact form?
Frequently Asked Question For Blogger Contact Form
Q.1 Why Should I add a Contact Form?
Adding a contact form will make it easy for your readers to contact you. They don’t have to take the pain of noting down your email address, opening up an email application like Gmail/Hotmail, composing and sending it across to you. Instead they can just come over to your blog, fill in the necessary information in the contact form and just press send. That makes it so easy for them. It’s also useful to the blog administrators as they don’t have to expose their email address on your blog.
Q.2 Is there any positive or negative impacts on SEO by using Contact Form
This is more of a personal choice. Another thing to note is that, the regular sidebar contact form doesn’t currently support mobile templates. So if you want the contact form to be supported on mobile templates as well, then it might be a better option to move the blogger contact form to a separate page.
Q.3 Why should I use Contact Form as A Blogger Template on Sub Domain?
Yes, this is a good question. Generally newbies are using Contact form on Sidebar, footer or on a static page but using contact form on a sub domain attract your readers because it looks professional. Many Pro Blog like MBT, BG are using sub domain for contact form.
Q.4 Where will the contact form messages be delivered to?
It will be sent out to the email addresses of all blog administrators.
Q.5 Is the Contact form Safe from SPAM?
Mostly yes. Blogger has taken enough care to prevent automated comment spam. Buy you can never prevent human spammers!
Before downloading this template see live demo of this blogger template. Now, If you are interested into using this template on your blogger blog then download this template from below Download button.
- First, You have to change Main Menu Links which you want to use. Search for
- Now change all links which is near to Back to Top button. For doing this change search for
- Add Some Gadgets on Footer Bar by going to Layout section.
Note : After Uploading Blogger Template, You must have to change Blogger Mobile Template Setting to – No, Show desktop template on Mobile Devices. See below Screenshot.
Our Recommended Blogger Widgets
- WordPress Like Floating Social Sharing Widget for Blogger with Counter.
- AllInOne Admin Box Widget with Social buttons and Subscription Box.
- Add Sticky Notification Bar To Blogger with Show/Hide Button.
- Stylish Contact Form For Blogger! Add to Static Page, Responsive & Pro Version.
- Cute & Stylish Email Popup Subscription Widget.