Off-Page SEO Techniques: Best Tips to Boost Search Engine Rankings
Wondering about best Off-Page SEO Techniques?
Okay, today I’ll discuss on this topic. 🙂
Off-Page SEO is a technique that we follow to get rank higher, or you can say for improving the position of Blogs in the search engine result pages [SERPs].
In other words, “Activities that we do on outside websites for our website is known as Off-Page SEO.”
Off-Page SEO is a little tough task if we will compare it to On-Page SEO.
But, Off-Page SEO is must to do thing if you really want to got success in ranking your Blog’s articles.
- Off-Page SEO Techniques
- Create Powerful Community on Social Networking Sites
- Directory Submission
- Blog Commenting
- Guest Blogging
- Social Bookmarking
- Participating in Q&A Forums
- Submit Blog to Search Engines
- Link Exchanging
- RSS Feed Directory Submission
- Infographics Submission
- Over to You!
Off-Page SEO Techniques
Link building strategies are not sufficient to improve the blog visibility on the search engines, but some of the newbies stick on it and always ignore other excellent ways of doing Off-Page SEO.
There are many brilliant techniques that you can follow to do Off-Page SEO, but here in this article, I’ve only listed 10 best Off-Page SEO techniques that you should follow if you want to double your blog traffic from search engines.
Create Powerful Community on Social Networking Sites
Nowadays, Social networking sites become king in the SEO field, and I think you should never ignore the king because ignoring a king is like ignoring yourself in that country. 😉
Social networking sites always play a significant role in giving you a better rank on search engine result pages [SERPs].
Social networking sites like; Facebook, Twitter, Google+, not only help you in improving the ranking but also helps you to drive traffic without SEO and also in gaining more followers as well.
Do you want to Drive Massive Traffic Without SEO? I’ve already written about it in a guest post – 11 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic without SEO.
If you create a robust community on social networking sites, then it will boost huge traffic and also social signals on your next upcoming posts. 😉
But, Always keep in mind that people will only follow you when you share some meaningful and informative content.
Social networking sites are a part of “Off-Site SEO, ” but if you think deeper about it, then it is a form of building high-quality backlinks.
However, Almost all social media backlinks are always noted as “nofollow” but it does not mean that they don’t have any value.
So, social networking sites are the best weapon of Off-Page SEO, and according to me, you should never ignore it. 🙂
Note: If you’re a Youtuber and want some SEO for Youtube, then you should read Youtube SEO guide which is shared by Ali haider on his blog. 🙂
Directory submission is another great way to build trust and tell Google to what about your website is.
As per Wikipedia, “Blog Directories” is a massive database that lists sites under categories and sub-directories.
Blog directory submission is oldest and a working method to create quality backlinks.
You only have to choose a useful directory and then a proper category that will be suitable for your Blog niche to take a significant advantage.
Benefits of Directory Submission:-
- Get quality and safe backlinks.
- Free Traffic – Blog directories displays your site if someone search related to your Blog keyword and category in their database.
- The increase of chances to get review requests and paid posts opportunities.
- According to all above facts, There are many opportunities to get paid. 🙂
Recommended – Top 151+ High PR Directory Submission Sites List.
Blog Commenting is known as Blog Marketing because, to use this technique you’ve to leave a comment on other sites within the same niche as yours, which will allow you to add Blog URL (Link) in the comment section.
It is an easiest Off-Page Seo technique that can give you a backlink in a very short time.
Blog commenting method not only helps you in gaining backlink but also helps you in making good relationship with Pro bloggers as well. 🙂
How to Make A Blog Comment on other’s Websites?
- To make Blog comment, Firs of all, You’ve to search for Commentluv enabled Blogs [Under Your Blog Industry] because they will give you “Dofollow” backlink.
- Now, find a popular post and read each and every word of that blog post and then leave your comment minimum 50 to 100 words that will also attract other readers to know more about you.
- Never make a comment on another blog only for Backlink because if you caught as a spammer, then they will never approve your comment, and if they approve, then they can remove your link from the comment. 🙁
- Try to write a great comment that will be valuable for blogger and also ask your questions. Never try to add a link inside the comment section. 🙂
Guest Blogging or Posting is an excellent Off-Page SEO technique that will give a link back to your website and also helps you in improving Page Rank.
But, Guest blogging is not so easy, You’ve to write unique, meaningful and fully described content that will be accepted quickly by the Blog admin.
Links from guest posts are bad and also good because it totally depends on how and from where we get backlinks to our websites.
A blog that gets links back from other higher PR and important sites is considered as upvote in google’s eye, and it will help you in achieving better ranking on SERPs compare of a site that does not have backlinks (Upvotes).
Another side, A Blog that gets backlinks from spammy and low-quality sites will affect your blog ranking on search engines, and you’ll never get a higher rank, or you’ll never get a rank if a penalty is imposed. 🙁
How to do Guest Blogging?
- Always contribute to a related website.
- Always write a post yourself because it will improve your writing skills. 🙂
- Try your best to make article meaningful so that it will also help site that will publish your article.
- Always write unique content and use a good tool to check Plagiarism if it will happen accidently. 🙂
- Write a guest post for that site from where you’ll get traffic.
Do you want to get rank higher on search engine [SERPs]? If you’re from Chandigarh, then you can hire Anmol Singh on very reasonable price? Check his website – Best SEO Services in Chandigarh.
Social bookmarking is a method to bookmark your favorite web pages online to read from anywhere and anytime if you’ve internet connection.
Nowadays, social bookmarking is not so popular as it is in the past but. It is still a nice way to get free traffic to your Blog/Website.
Sharing content on social networking sites like; Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus are better than bookmarking to get massive traffic, but we should not ignore social bookmarking for better website optimization.
The Blog pages we bookmarked at social bookmarking sites like as; Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Delicious, Reddit is considered as a quality backlink to our website in the eyes of search engines (Google, Bing, and Yahoo).
And you all know very well, Quality backlinks always help us to improve blog traffic from search engines and Google Page Rank.
That’s why SEO Professionals always include social bookmarking in their search engine optimization practices. 🙂
If you want to learn how to get more traffic on your website, you may want to check: Generate Website Traffic – The Outright Guide.
How to Do Social Bookmarking?
- First of all, You need to collect a list of best and top social bookmarking sites that are user-friendly and where you can bookmark your posts quickly.
- Once, You collect a list then open every site and create an account there.
- Now, Find a link of submit a post (Submit a link) and click on it.
- Now add post URL in link section, title, if allow then add relevant categories and tags, and then click on submit button.
- That’s it. 🙂
Participating in Q&A Forums
One of the best Off-Page SEO techniques that are recommended by every professional blogger is participating in forums because you can get many benefits like quality backlinks.
Forum participating is one of the popular, oldest, trustworthy, and very important for many other reasons included Off-Page SEO, that all are given below:-
Why Off-Page SEO Techniques are Important and What are the Benefits of it?
- Connection Development – It will assist you in developing a connection with the people who have the same interest as yours.
- One Way Link after each answer or question – Posting on Forums will give you an extra place to add a link to your website after each question and answer you will do. But, you’ve to cross a particular number of posts on that forum so that you can create a link in your Bio that appears on the bottom of each post.
- Mentor – Forum will also help you in finding mentors that can advise you on various problems and in different situations as well.
- Knowledge – Participating in forums and then reading answers of others on a topic can increase your knowledge.
- Traffic and Backlinks – Overall, Participating in forums to answer other’s question in a good way help you in getting traffic and you can also add backlinks of other sites and also of your’s to give him a source to understand deeply (If you have a related post on that question).
Submit Blog to Search Engines
Submit your Blog/Website to the most popular search engines like as; Google, Bing, Yandex and then verify your ownership of webmaster tools.
Link exchanging is another a great Off-Page SEO technique.
Instead of regular publishing content on your blog, you should try to find quality blogs that can exchange links with you.
Did not get what I want to say? Okay, I’ll tell you in simple words. 🙂
In this method, I could link your blog from mine, and you could do the same for me. 🙂 Not a good idea? 😉
But, before asking any webmaster for link exchange, you should check the PR, DA, PA of that website so that you’ll save yourself from any Google penalty that will affect your Blog ranking on the search engines.
RSS Feed Directory Submission
RSS Feed Directory is one of the greatest sources to get high-quality backlinks for your particular or multi-niche blog.
These directories are also helpful in driving massive traffic to your blog if your blog contains helpful, informative, and fresh content for readers.
RSS Feed Directory sites simply publish each and every new post of your blog using Feed.
Nowadays, Infographic submission is becoming a popular strategy to generate backlinks and to drive a good amount of traffic to your blog/site.
To do so, You need to create an informative and attractive infographic related to your niche that can also attract visitors to click on your provided link.
You can easily create great infographics using some third party tools like Visme, Canva, and Piktochart, etc.
After creating infographics, you can submit them to popular Infographic Submission Sites that are given below in the list. 🙂
Popular Infographic Submission Sites
- Submit Infographics
- Love Infographics
- Infographic Site
- Infographic Showcase
- Infographics Only
- Infographix Directory
- Nerd Graph
- Infographics Archive, and much more.
Over to You!
So above I’ve shared some excellent and working Off-Page SEO Techniques that will assist you in double your search traffic.
As I’ve mentioned in the second paragraph, Link building strategies are not sufficient, but if you think deeply about all above methods, then you’ll find all strategies will automatically generate high-quality backlinks for your blog/site.
I hope you guys will like this article. Please share your feedback, suggestions, and thoughts using below comment box.
Stay Blessed, Stay Tuned & Stay Happy! 🙂