Color Code Generator and Color Wheel Tool for Bloggers
Color Code Generator Tool:- Are you a blogger and if you love to play with CSS codes and want to do work on your own projects, then These two tools below will help you get the six digit color code i.e., hexadecimal value. These tools will help you a lot in customizing your Blogger templates and for writing more appealing posts. Kindly Follow the instructions for each tool before using it.
Color Code Generator
- First, drag the bar on the “Hue” selector to the area of your desired color palate.
- Then click inside the Brightness/Saturation area and drag the cursor until you have achieved your desired color. The “Swatch” bar shows you the final color result.
- The hexadecimal color code is generated in the “Hex” box. Just copy the six digit code i.e., #000000
- That’s it!
Color Wheel For Choosing Matching Palate Colors
This is a pretty useful tool to achieve matching or cohesive colors for the navigation menu, background, hyperlinks, header, etc. Instructions:
- Simply paste the six digit color code in the form below without the hash (#) sign and then hit Update
- The matching color codes will appear inside the four boxes at the right side.
- You can then copy the hex values and start using them!
All due credits for these tools goes to 2createawebsite
Conclusion – Color Code Generator
So above is a complete guide for Color Code Generator and Color Wheel for Blogger Users. Hope you will like this tool for customization in your blogger template and Widgets for change colors. If you have any query then drop a comment below.We will help you. Don’t forget to share this tool on Blogging Communities and also join our Social Pages. Thank you. 🙂