Blogger vs. WordPress Comparison – Which is Better?
Are you searching for a detailed guide on starting a Blogger blog? Are you confused between choosing Blogger Vs WordPress? And do you want to know why self hosted Blogger sites are better than WordPress? Then you are in the right place.
Recommended Blogger Gadgets
- Stylish Contact Form for Blogger! Add to Static Page.
- Stylish Popup Subscription Box for Blogger.
- WordPress Like Floating Social Sharing Counter Buttons for Blogger.
Blogger and WordPress Both are Great Platform to Start a Blog Both Have Different Feature and These two Platform are Most Popular For Starting a New Blog But As i Already Says Both Have Different Feature So Many Peoples Get Confused That Which is Better Platform and Then Search a lot on Internet About WordPress Features and Blogger Features and Many of Them Failed to Decide Which One They Have to Choose So Today in This Article i will try my Best to Explain you Which One is Better For You.
Blogger vs WordPress [Comparison]
Pro of Using Blogger:-
- It,s One Hundred Percent Free it Dose not Charge a Single Penny From Us For Blog
- Free Hosting for Lifetime and Free Storage
- Thousand of Free Professional Template we can Change our Blog Design any time in Free
- Its Security is Better Than any Other Platforms
- It,s Easy to Use Even 12 Year Kid can Use it Easily.
Con’s Of Blogger:-
- We have to do SEO Manually no Plugins Available for SEO
- No Costumer Support
- Not Mobile Responsive
- your Domain Name with Blogsopt.com like Xyz.Blogspot.com But you can Remove Blogspot by Paying just $10 Per Year.
Pro of Using WordPress:-
- It,s Free
- you are Completely Owner of your Blog
- Compatible with All Devices
Con’s of WordPress:-
- Limited Storage
- Too Many Restriction and Less Control on Blog
- Poor Hosting many time Our Blog Dose Not Open Due to Poor Hosting
- Not Secure as Blogger
- No Easy Customization
- No Plugins Available for WordPress.com Plugins Only Available for Premium Users Means for WordPress.org
So which is Better?
Thank You! Stay Blessed!