Add Complicated Non Removable Credit Links to Blogger Template
Our Recommended Blogger Widgets
- WordPress Like Floating Social Sharing Widget for Blogger with Counter.
- AllInOne Admin Box Widget with Social buttons and Subscription Box.
- Add Sticky Notification Bar To Blogger with Show/Hide Button.
- Stylish Contact Form For Blogger! Add to Static Page, Responsive & Pro Version.
- Cute & Stylish Email Popup Subscription Widget.
Make Non Removable Credit Links More Complicated
Customization Before Obfuscation it
- Change CORRECT_CREDIT_URL with the URL of the blog you want to give credits.
- Change REDIRECTION_URL with the blog URL you want to redirect the blog who removed the credits.
- Remove the first line (jQuery script) if you already have jQuery installed in your template.
- Now, press the violet ‘Obfuscate’ button and copy the resulted code.
- Now go to your template and write paste the code you copied under <script> and </script> also put that jQuery code if you don’t have jQuery installed (in body section). Just like below picture.
- And now where, you want to add non-removable credits, use following code.
Designed By <a href=’http://CORRECT_CREDIT_URL/’ id=’credit’>TEXT</a>
Making it More Complicated