Add Google Analytics to Blogger: Simple How to Steps
So, if you’re also searching for this guide then today I’m here with a complete tutorial where I’ll share you two best and different ways to Add Google Analytics to Blogger Blog.
You all know very well that both properties (Blogger and Analytics) is owned by Google but in traffic reports, you’ll see a great difference.
If you want to Add Google Analytics to Blogger, then you may like these two related guides also –
– Best Custom Robots.txt file for Blogger.
– Best Custom Robots Header Tags Setting for Blogger.
What is Google Analytics?
As I’ve already mentioned above, Analytics is powered by Google Inc and it is one of the best and free services to get real traffic report of any Blog/Website. Below are given some advantages of Google Analytics. I’m damn sure, after reading these points, you can’t ignore Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics will also show you how many real-time visitors are active on your site. Is not a good facility?
- It will also track readers from all referrers such as; organic (Google, Bing, Yahoo), Social Networks, Direct Visits, and also other referring sites too.
- It will also track and show cities from visitor visit your blog/site.
Add Google Analytics to Blogger
- Go to Google Analytics.
- Click on Create An Account.
- Now, Enter all necessary details like as Blog’s Address, Account Name, Your Country, and Time Zone.
- Check Mark of Terms & Conditions.
- Now just click on create account button.
- Now you’ve created your Google Analytics account successfully.
- What Next Now? Simple, Find web property ID and copy it.
How to Add Google Analytics using Blogger Setting?
- Login to Blogger.com and select your Blog in which you want to add Google Analytics.
- Click on Setting >> Other >> Here you’ll see an option of Google Analytics.
- Paste your Google Analytics Web Property ID which you copied before and then click on Save button. 🙂
How to Add/Install Google Analytics Tracking Code into Blogger Template?
- Go to Template >> Edit HTML from your Blogger dashboard.
- Now, by using CTRL+F search for </head> tag and then paste below tracking code just above of it.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-XXXXXXXX-X‘, ‘auto’);
- Now change red-highlighted text with your Google Analytics Web Property ID.
- Click on Save Template button.