How To Shift Blogger Sidebar Column to Left or Right?
Our Recommended Blogger Widgets
- WordPress Like Floating Social Sharing Widget for Blogger with Counter.
- AllInOne Admin Box Widget with Social buttons and Subscription Box.
- Add Sticky Notification Bar To Blogger with Show/Hide Button.
- Stylish Contact Form For Blogger! Add to Static Page, Responsive & Pro Version.
- Cute & Stylish Email Popup Subscription Widget.
Normally most professional layouts have sidebar arranged to the left but E-commerce blogs or other business blogs look good with left sidebar column. In order to keep your blog layout according to standard rules then you may like changing the position of vertical dv segments in your template. If you want to shift your sidebar to left or right or swap sidebar and post body position then you can easily do this using the simple setup guide below.
How To Shift Sidebar Position in Blogger?
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard > Design > Edit HTML.
- Download a copy of your template.
- Now search for below code or similar code in your template.
- Now change float: left to float: right.
- You have now successfully shifted your post body to right now you need to shift your sidebar column. Search for this,
padding: 0 20px 10px;
- Now change float: right to float: left.
- That's it. You have successfully shifted your sidebar wrapper. View your blogs to see a magic change.