Color Code Generator and Color Wheel Tool for Bloggers
Color Code Generator
First drag the bar on the “Hue” selector to the area of your desired colour palate.
Then click inside the Brightness/Saturation area and drag the cursor until you have achieved your desired colour. The “Swatch” bar shows you the final colour result.
The hexadecimal colour code is generated in the “Hex” box. Simply copy the six digit code i.e #000000
Color Wheel For Choosing Matching Palate Colors
This is a pretty useful tool to achieve matching or cohesive colours for navigation menu, background, hyperlinks, header etc. Instructions:
Simply paste the six digit colour code in the form below without the hash (#) sign and then hit Update
The matching colour codes will appear inside the four boxes at the right side.
You can then copy the hex values and start using them!
All due credits for these tools goes to 2createawebsite
Our Recommended Blogger Widgets
- WordPress Like Floating Social Sharing Widget for Blogger with Counter.
- AllInOne Admin Box Widget with Social buttons and Subscription Box.
- Add Sticky Notification Bar To Blogger with Show/Hide Button.
- Stylish Contact Form For Blogger! Add to Static Page, Responsive & Pro Version.
- Cute & Stylish Email Popup Subscription Widget.
So above is complete guide for Color Code Generator and Color Wheel for Blogger Users. Hope you will like this tool for customization in your blogger template and Widgets for change colors. If you have any query then drop a comment below.We will help you. Don’t forget to share this tool on Blogging Communities and also join our Social Pages. Thank you. 🙂