How to Add Featured Post Widget to Blogger Sidebar
Whether you are re-sharing a amazing story you wrote few years back, you want to put maximum attention on a promotion you are running or you want to revive various posts from the achieve, the Feature Post gadget is a best way to showcase the content that matters the most. This is a good widget but there are also some cons of this widget.
Cons of Blogger Featured Post Widget
- It’s default style is so simple and so, it can make a bad impression on the eyes of your visitors;
- We can’t change the length of summary;
- We can’t choose or upload a custom image to show their (on the widget).
Don’t worry guys there are also some Pros of this widget:>>
Pros of Blogger Featured Post Widget
- It’s fast loading and needs no .JS or external coding;
- It’s an awesome way to show off a particular post and right on the front a person (your visitor);
- You can use as much CSS you want on it.
In this Post We are going to share only How to add it on Blogger Blog and we promise we will share some stylish featured post codes as soon as possible by which you can give pro look to this widget. Now add this widget.
How to Add Featured Post Widget to Blogger
- To add Featured Post Tool go to Blogger >> Layout >> Add a Gadget >> and select “Featured Post”.
- The tool provides you a plenty of user friendly options to select a specific posts. You can either search the title of the post or you can browse through different labels (categories) to find a post that matters the most.
- The gadget also offers a small preview of how the post will appear on your blog. You can choose to hide the image or title of the post or even both.
- Once you have selected a post and you thinks it is best fit, press Save button.
- That’s it. Enjoy and wait for our next post in which you can find some stunning skins for this widget.