If you've written a detailed article, which is most interesting and trending is worthless until it's not rank higher in SERPs and not reach the targetted audience. But the question is, How To Improve Google Search Ranking and Get Rank High in Google Search Result? Don't be worry guys! I'm not going to get you bore from my Blah Blah Blah. :)
How To Improve Google Search Ranking?Just going to reveal my secret tips to Improve Google Search Ranking and about getting rank higher your posts very quickly and I hope this post will be the right mentor to improve the search visibility of your's blog. ;-)
To be honest, I'm not expert as Professionals but trust me I'm not worth in blogging. :) So don't avoid these excellent and worth reading tips. Take a cup of coffee/Tea in your hand (Because this is not as little you're thinking.) and Let's get to read below tips carefully If you're serious in blogging;
Tip #1 - Do Keyword ResearchKeyword research is the very first thing comes to my mind when I think about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and I can say confidently, Without it,; you can't get better rank on search engines and never improve google search ranking.
Keyword researching is a right path in the direction of rank higher on SERPs and get targetted visitors to your blog/site. If you use highly searchable keywords and get the first rank on the first page of search engines, It means you're going to get massive traffic to your single post on your blog.
So whenever you write, your next article take care of it. You can use Google Keyword Planner Tool which is entirely free of cost for this work.
Tip #2 - Optimizing The TitleThe title is the very first element that search engines use to display in their preview snippet for a given page result. And if you are not optimizing them, then you're making the biggest mistake, and you'll never rank your post higher on search results.
Here, I'm listing the main tips to optimizing your post titles read carefully.
- Always write targetted keyword in post titles after analyzing (More Searchable Keyword But Less Competition) keyword interest.
- After Analyzing Keyword, Try to improve Click Through Rate (CTR) to get more clicks through search engines. Are you thinking, How? Okay let me explain; If you write title as "How To Rank Higher In Google?", then write it as "The Only Tips You Need To Get Rank Higher On Google."
- Try to write your title in two parts. For example; 10 Untold Secrets To Get Rank Better On Search Results and 5 Blogs To Read That Will Teach You How To Rank Higher.
- Try to write appealing and attractive titles because they're more eye catchy and always helps you in getting more traffic from Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Never Write more than 64 words in your post titles because Google never shows more than of it.
Tip #3 - Optimizing The URL Structure (Permalink)Not optimizing URL Structure is one of the biggest mistakes that newbies always make. Some of the newbies trust on fake experts who are saying URL Structure have no impact on ranking but guys this is entirely a myth, and some other are avoiding this.
If you think you can get rank better without SE optimized link, then you're living in the darkness. So avoid reading those fake experts guides and always take care of your permalink structure before hitting publish button.
Here are few tips to achieve SE Optimized URL Structure for your next blog post;
- Use targetted keywords in the permalink.
- You should avoid dynamic and relative URLs. For example; "www.mybloggerguides.com/2016/10/improve-google-search-ranking-and-get-rank-higher.html" is more lovely than "www.mybloggerguides.com/2016/10/p-12345.html".
- Google gives more importance to hyphens (-) than underscores (_). So instead of underscore, always use hyphens.
- Avoid using Capital letters and utilize small letters in permalinks. For example; Always use "http://www.mybloggerguides.com/p/improve-google-search-ranking-and-get-higher-rank.html" instead of "http://www.mybloggerguides.com/p/Improve-Google-Search-Ranking-And-Get-Higher-Rank.html."
- Write 40-50 characters in permalink of your post.
Don't Ignore - 7 Powerful and Easiest Tricks To Increase Search Traffic To A New Blog.
Tip #4 - Use Heading & SubHeading in Post ContentHeadings and Subheadings also impacting SEO because it will help robots to understand what about your content is. If you're using, then you're on the right way regarding improving se rank higher your blog posts.
BlogSpot and WordPress Bloggers usually use <h2> tag as the main heading and <h3> tag as the default subheading in the blog content area. So, always use headings instead of bypass.
For your better understanding;
In BlogSpot - <h2> tag is considered as the "Heading" and <h3> tag is known as the "subheading."
In WordPess - <h1> tag is called as the "Heading 1" and <h2> tag is considered as the "subheading."
You should always try to use sub-headings as many as you can in your blog posts because it helps to divide your content into small paragraphs and increase readability and search traffic.
Tip #5 - Use Of Visual Content - But Not MoreVisual content means images, videos, and flash files. Google always give more priority to the blogs that are using pictures, videos, and flash files and it's also more attractive to your visitors than only text-based articles.
One visual content speaks more than 1000 words but don't use it like as a spammy guy. You should use it but not more than 2 or 3 times in a post because it can reduce your blog loading time and Google also caring of how your blog loading fast is.
If you're are a tech savvy, then you can embed youtube videos in your blog to give more help to your readers. I've also seen many pro bloggers who are using pictures to write whole guide step by step, and they are getting success.
Tip #6 - Write Minimum 4-500 Words - But Don't Write Boring Paragraphs.50% of the newbies start their blogging career and start writing posts with 100-200 words and hitting publish button daily 2-3 times without learning the main things of SEO. But you know, All pro bloggers are suggesting write minimum 4-500 words in a post, and this is true because of Google always like the detailed and unique articles.
30% of other newbies know this very well and try to apply this tip but they start writing boring content that will instantly kill their readers, and they will never get success in blogging.
Other 10% know very well how to write good and unique content using minimum 4-500 words without annoying their readers but they've language incompatibility, and they still try to write in English and they also quit their blogging career.
Remaining 10% get success in the blogging era because they know very well about their self and due to their excellent writing skill.
So I'll suggest you; First, know about yourself. In which era you're expert, in which language you're expert and then start blogging in which language can write better than English. And I can say with 100% of a surety you'll never quit blogging and undoubtedly can write more than 500 words on each post.
Must Read - How To Get Google Index Your New Blog Posts Super Fast?
Tip #7 - Optimizing The First ParagraphIf you want to rank your posts on the first page and drive more traffic from search engines to your blog, then you have to optimize the starting paragraph of your each old and new blog post. You can consider it as an On-Page SEO technique.
But the question is, how to optimize the first paragraph to rank high in Google? Answer - You can optimize post's first paragraph very quickly by applying below simple but powerful trick;
- Introduce your blog post.
- Use targetted keywords 1-2 times in the first paragraph.
- Make focused keywords Bolded, Italic and underlined every time on each post.
Tip #8 - Don't Make Grammatical MistakesTrust it or not, But if your post has a lot of grammatical mistakes and you're making them every time on a constant basis, then note my words on the stamp paper, you're going to face a lot of troubles in your future, and maybe you'll quit your blogging soon.
Writing accurately without any grammar mistake is the best key to optimizing your content for search engines and readers faith. Suppose, You're reading a blog and not understanding the material due to grammatical errors, then you'll never open that blog again.
So make sure to use any grammar checking tool or any other online service. I'll suggest you to use GRAMMARLY because of its excellent features.
Don't Ignore - 5 Easy Tricks To Write Magnetic & Powerful Blog Post.
Tip #9 - Mention Targetted Keyword In Post ContentThis one is also one of the most important rules to follow. You've to mention targetted keyword in your post content wherever you can. In your first paragraph, In Alt Tags Of Images or anywhere else. Google always love to show keyword depth articles because of easy to understand.
I've researched on it and find Google is displaying those blog posts on the first page that have mentioned targeting keywords again and again. The best way to doing this is writing 10 to 12 times targetted keywords you are targeting for in the 1000 words of the post.
Tip #10 - Domain Name Still WorkYes! Domain name still works concerning getting rank higher in Google search result, but newbies avoided this and purchased a domain which will never help them to get the targetted audience, improving google search ranking and for top ranking.
You've to take care of it before buying a new domain. Always buy that domain which will help you in your present and also in future. Now the question is, How Domain Name Help Us? The answer is - purchase the domain that includes the main keyword of your blogging niche.
You can see here at my blog; I am tweaking for blogger platform, excellent blogging tips-tricks, Unique Blogger widgets, and other SEO techniques for Bloggers, So just for this reason, I've purchased "MyBloggerGuider.com." The domain name has included "Blogger" word which is targetted keyword of my blog niche.
Recommended Article - Smart Ways To Choosing The Best Domain Name For SEO.
Tip #11 - Unique Content - Don't Be CopyCatAs I've already mentioned above, Google love and give more priority to the unique content due to increasing of searching, and now people are too advance because they're finding their solution online using web search engines.
That's why just like us Google also want to give good result to their users, and therefore they putting such a high-value to the unique content. Some of the newbies start blogging and publishing posts regularly by stealing content from other blogs. But guys Google is even smarter than you think.
If you're making this mistake, then avoid it because Google also can ban you and will never get back unbanned your blog. Always try to write unique content. You can use any online tool to get rid of accidently plagiarism, but I'll again suggest you to use Grammarly checking tool for performing this job.
Little Hack - Disable Copy Function In Blogger Using CSS
10 Bonus Tips - One Line Tips To Improve Google Search Ranking
- Get high-quality backlinks for your blog.
- Share your blog posts on different social networks because Google concerns it as upvotes.
- Regular update your blog. I'm not saying daily update but you should twice or thrice a week.
- Try to make your blog load faster I mean to say reduce blog load time as much as you can. Google love fast loading blogs.
- The Mobile responsive layout also helps you in improving google search ranking and get you to higher rank.
- Don't forget to submit a sitemap to Google, Bing, and Yandex.
- Ask your readers and friends to comment on your blog post because just like as share, it also works as upvotes.
- Guest Blogging also helps you to get a free link to your blog from high authority blogs which will also assist you in improving google search ranking.
- Don't forget to optimize your images. Use image titles, alt tags, and always compress your images to make them load faster.
- Off-Page Optimization will also help you in improving google search ranking. I'll also write a detailed article about it as soon as possible.