Whether you are re-sharing a amazing story you wrote few years back, you want to put maximum attention on a promotion you are running or you want to revive various posts from the achieve, the Feature Post gadget is a best way to showcase the content that matters the most. This is a good widget but there are also some cons of this widget.
Cons of Blogger Featured Post Widget
- It's default style is so simple and so, it can make a bad impression on the eyes of your visitors;
- We can't change the length of summary;
- We can't choose or upload a custom image to show their (on the widget).
Pros of Blogger Featured Post Widget
- It's fast loading and needs no .JS or external coding;
- It's an awesome way to show off a particular post and right on the front a person (your visitor);
- You can use as much CSS you want on it.
How to Add Featured Post Widget to Blogger
- To add Featured Post Tool go to Blogger >> Layout >> Add a Gadget >> and select “Featured Post”.
- The tool provides you a plenty of user friendly options to select a specific posts. You can either search the title of the post or you can browse through different labels (categories) to find a post that matters the most.
- The gadget also offers a small preview of how the post will appear on your blog. You can choose to hide the image or title of the post or even both.
- Once you have selected a post and you thinks it is best fit, press Save button.
- That's it. Enjoy and wait for our next post in which you can find some stunning skins for this widget.