|SEO Tips-Tricks For Blogger|
Basic SEO Tips-Tricks for Blogger Blogspot:
1) Search Engine Friendly URLA good Search Engine Friendly URL is mandatory for every blog. It is recommended to have a keyword rich domain name . There are lot of tools available for domain name suggestions.I have listed below the best four Domain Name Suggestion Tools
2) Quality ContentWe all know that content is the King of any Blog. If you need to succeed in Blogging try to have a compelling content in your Blog. Provide as much as long article as you can.You should not only concentrate on the quantity of the article but the quality. Provide indepth article which brings you lot of readers attention.Try to include relevant Images and Screenshots. Unique Content is must for every blog to rank high in Search Engines.
3) Custom Meta Description for each postBlogger Blogs recently made this option of including custom Meta description tags for each post .This facility makes blogger blogs easy for Search Engine Optimization. You can find this option under post settings of your blog post.
4) Keyword DensityDo a thorough Keyword research about your niche and have some 5-10 keywords in a notepad before writing your post. I suggest you to concentrate only 2-3 keywords for a single post. So that you can think better and optimize the post well with that keywords alone rather than concentrating on more keywords for a single post. Further it will be easy for you to maintain a good keyword density.Always try to maintain a good density of 2-3%.
5) Optimize Images for SEOImages speaks 1000 words. Always try to include at-least 2 to 3 Images in a Blog post. And you should not leave it just like that. Instead try to optimize it. In blogger you need to manually optimize the Images for Search Engines. Right Click the properties and add the alt tag and title tag for images .This will help you to rank high in google image search which will drive you more traffic.
6) Blog Post titleYou should have the Good Blog post title relevant to your post.Try to include some catchy title which brings readers attention to read your blog post. Titles like “How To”, “Tips and Tricks”, “Best Ideas” Seems to quickly grasp readers attention.
7) Blog Post title SwappingAfter creating a good blog post title swapping the blog post title is a must for optimizing blog title for search Engines. By default in Search Engines you blog title appears first followed by blog title. But this is not good for Search Engines. So by optimizing the blog title for SEO your blog post title appears first followed by blog title. Just follow the simple steps below
- Go to Blogger.com
- Select your Blog
- Go to Edit HTML from your Blog Post
<title><data:blog.pagetitle/></title>4. Replace the above one with below
<b:if cond=‘data:blog.pageType "index"’>
You are done