only information purpose. I'll not recommend you to remove footer credits without permission of the developer of the template. Please Respect Hard work of Developers.
Is It Okay To Remove Attribution/Footer Credit Link?
Method 1: How To Remove Footer Credit From Blogger Templates Without Redirecting to Another Site
- First all of Go To Blogger Dashboard.
- Template >> Edit HTML.
- Now Go To Footer and Find the Credit or footer links you want to remove or hide from your blogger template.
- Add the following line with your original copyright ID have a look on below screenshot for getting an idea.
- Now Hit on Save Template.
Method 2: How To Remove Footer Credit From Blogger Templates Without Redirecting to Another Site
Recommended Blogger Widgets:
- WordPress Like Social Sharing Widget for Blogger.
- Cute & Stylish Popup email Subscription Box for Blogger.
- Stylish Contact Us Form for Blogger! Add to Static Page.
- AllInOne Admin Bio Box with Social Buttons and Subscription box.
- Responsive Subscription Box for Blogger Post's Footer.